Eklektikos: A Contemporary Christian Blog

Eklektikos is dedicated to providing informative, uplifting and inspirational news, articles and commentary to our readers, in our ongoing effort to share the love of Christ with others in this fallen world. To God be the glory! This is the blog version of our main webzine 'Eklektikos: A Contemporary Christian Digest.' Like our main webzine, this blog is updated weekly, unless circumstances require otherwise.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the executive editor of the webzine "Eklektikos: A Contemporary Christian Digest", a tireless researcher seeking a deeper and clearer knowledge regarding the past, present and future plight of Christians in our fallen world.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Unconditional Promises of God

I'm human. I’m unwise. Our God is neither. He loves us more than we can fathom and He’s put together quite a package of unbreakable promises that have no flaw in the redemption, so long as we submit them with faith.

Love Coupons From the Lord

"Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God's promises because of their faith and patience." (Hebrews 6:12)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jot said...

I can relate to the story this article begins with, as I've both given and received those 'love coupons' before. However, I can't remember a single time I've ever redeemed one of them. I'm not sure why, but sad at the thought.
Thankfully, to the glory of God, I do indeed redeem His promises daily. Frankly, I can't imagine a life in which a person didn't. Thank you, Lord!

Peace, love and coupons in abundance...

not1jot

"You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed."
- Joshua 23:14

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home